The examinair was developed as an economical means to assist in the identification of potentially allergenic or pathogenic particles in the air you are breathing. Scientifically tested & approved TEST WITH CONFIDENCE
“The decrease of the jet-to-plate- distance (in the Micro5 air sampling cassette) results in a critical decrease of the impactor’s spore cut-off size: from about 2.5 microns to about 1 micron. This makes such an impactor efficient
for collecting spores of ALL fungal species and even some bacterial species.”
-World Journal of Aerosol Science
Testing with the Examinair (Complete operating instructions included with kit)
You can now easily test your home or office for mold and other airborne allergens using the ExaminAir Home Mold Test Kit.
The Kit comes complete with:
• Pump • 4 air sampling cassettes • Detailed documentation and instructions • Pre-paid shipping box • All lab fees are included with your purchase
1. Find your sampling locations
(directions for determining locations included with pump).
2. Attach cassette to pump.
3. Push start button on pump. Pump will pull air sample and automatically shut off at the end of the cycle.
4. Repeat process for each sample location.
5. Place pump and cassettes in pre-paid, self-mailing box and ship at the nearest Fed-Ex location.
6. Results will be sent to you via fax, e-mail or US Post Office, which ever you selected in documentation.